A 2 bedroom, 2 floor, self-catering holiday cottage with stunning views looking towards Cruachan and the Inverawe Scots Pines.
Both Butlers cottage and Garden cottage open onto a private courtyard and patio for barbecues. Adjoining the main house, Butlers cottage is cosy and comfortable and overlooking the Inverawe Scots Pines. The enormous front lawn is to be enjoyed by everyone, be it playing ball games, practising your fly casting or just watching the spectacular sunsets.
With the Inverawe Smokery and Fisheries on your doorstep, you can, not only enjoy the delicious smoked products from the shop and FREE entry into the Smokery Exhibition, but can go fishing early or late to fit in with your own plans – all at ‘cottage fishing’ discount rates.
Step out into a paradise of wildlife, while enjoying the peace and tranquillity of the many walks and woods.
All well behaved dogs are welcome.
A small hallway leads into the kitchen/ dining/sitting room.
This large open plan family room is designed for all to enjoy. The cosy sitting room area, with the wood burning stove and digital TV and DVD player, is the obvious place to relax. There is a very well appointed kitchen and dining area for 4-6 people:
- Electric cooker
- Toaster & Kettle
There are 2 twin-bedded bedrooms all with stunning views across to the Scots Pines
- The Pink Bedroom
- The Green Bedroom
- Each with fitted wardrobe, single duvets, extra blankets
- N.B.: Bed linen, towels and tea towels are not provided
Bed Linen can be provided at £6.50 per bed.
- On this floor there is a well-appointed bathroom .
- Outside there is a shared courtyard with laundry room including a washing machine and clothes dryer
- Enclosed Patio with picnic benches and barbecue
- Electricity is extra charged at cost
- No smoking in any of the cottages